DO YOU WISH TO BECOME PART OF OUR DYNAMIC AND ENTREPRENEURIAL TEAM?
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT?
- An excellent, internationally-oriented education, and practical experience with outstanding qualifications (e.g. in software development, biomedical engineering, medicine, natural sciences, material science, economics, informatics, research and development, or sales & marketing).
- You tackle your challenges with enthusiasm, passion and courage. You are highly motivated and have a strong will to succeed and generate high performance results
THEN BE THE ONE TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP
With our products and services, we want to significantly accelerate everyday processes in healthcare, and contribute to the long-run sustainability of the healthcare industry for all people. We welcome hearing from those who share our passion and would like to become an integral part of the global hystrix medical success story.
Being the hub of healthcare market information is our Vision. Drastic Acceleration of everyday processes is our Massive Transformative Purpose.
hystrix medical AG has developed the first digital marketplace in Switzerland, where healthcare providers (“HCPs”) can contract to purchase medical devices and implants, as well as technical support- and consulting-services.
We have brought speed, efficiency and a level of transparency to the contracting process for medical devices to the betterment of both suppliers and HCPs alike.
In the Covid-19 world, the need for our marketplace has never been more apparent.
- Develop and maintain our marketplace web application
- Primary focus for this role is the integration of supplier- and HCP-systems / ERP’s with our marketplace
- Troubleshooting technical issues and maintaining the stability of the running application
- Enhancing and implementing new functionality on our integration platform and on our web application
- 3 to 5 years hands-on experience with the integration of systems
- Know-how and experience with Integration-tools and corresponding technical approaches
- Ideally experience with some ERP’s (SAP, MS Dynamics, Opale etc.)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in developing web applications
- Solid programming skills (Java)
- Experience with ColdFusion / Lucee is a plus
- Accountable and able to set own priorities to ensure software delivery timeframes are met
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to realize great ideas
- Able to communicate effectively to support users internally and externally
- Enthusiastic to be part of a startup company
- German speaking (applicants with French language skills in addition will be preferred)
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible, modern and fun primary work place at headquarter location in Langenthal
- Great degree of freedom regarding self-responsibility
- Gamechanger- / I-want-to-move-something-mentality
- Highly experienced management and board who value the continuous learning and development of employees
- This function is reporting directly to our CTO.
- You’ll work mainly in our Langenthal office in balance with home office according to situational project-related needs.
- National travel will be necessary to a limited extent when meetings with customers are required (eg Zurich, Bern or Lausanne).
- If you would like to be part of co-creating and shaping THE hub of healthcare market information in Switzerland and, in time in the EU, then we will gladly receive your application.
- hystrix medical is an equal opportunity employer.
Be willing to experiment, gain new experiences, and win sustainably with us!
Send your informative application to HR@hystrixmedical.com